Mo Blog

Thursday 20 January 2011

The rule of thirds


I have had to rewrite this post 3 times. I am getting way ahead of myself already this year! This poor blog, how it keeps up with anything is beyond me. First off, i need to wish everyone a happy new year before it gets just beyond the point and i have a guilty conscience for the rest of the year (aarh). Christmas good? Yeah? Me too. Done.
The Second most important thing is to turn my attention on you for a minute, I need to draw out my thanks to everyone who has stopped in on the blog all of last year and who continues to 2011 style! For something i started as staring contest training (monitors first, then people, then goats), the blog has evolved all on its own from how much everyone has enjoyed it and told me so. From taking the time to read my posts and view my images, to an inconsequential minute spitting venom at all my photos, its all pure gold to me. Thank you all for your support and allowing me to enjoy posting as much as i do.

So HERE, what new years resolutions this year everyone? I never make them because i always make impracticably vague ones like - learn to to swim, from a shipwreck wearing dungarees, or learn a foreign language, that you are the only one who speaks. So i get nowhere. One year i have promised i'll go vegan. I'm putting that off naturally. So this year, well well well, here and now i shall not approach 2012 without a full drivers licence (...and a car i make from scratch). That should keep me busy.

Speaking of busy- Another year of projects! Check in on the development of my current portraiture project s i t t e r s.  For the main blog, its business as usual so please stay tuned for unpredictability.

Photos from home over chirstmas. Not all snacks and sherry for me im pleased to say. Props to all the peeps for showing me such a good time. Especially honey, who loves her wash.








1 comment: